Sunday, March 25, 2007

Long Overdue

After telling everyone and anyone about the achievement of one of my lifelong dreams, here is photographic proof that I have a cat, who currently making it very difficult to post these pictures.


Look! She even gets grumpy like me when we lose our internet connection! SOULMATES.


But we fear tempermental internet connections not, for we are easily distracted; is that a platter of food over yonder?



(Yes, there was actually a plate of mango on the bed. Yes, I'm a slob and do in fact, eat whole meals in bed. )

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!...I thought there were two?

Unknown said...

yayyyyy! i ditto brian! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who have this dream.

An

Ian said...

Cool, she's a pretty one.

Juli said...

i third brian!
if only i wasn't allergic .... i'd be surrounded by them, trust me.

Anonymous said...

But what's her name?!

Noah

Unknown said...

My cat would surely earn 'flight time' for parking his 'fat' behind on my laptop ;-)