Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No standards

Today I had a break between the morning and afternoon shifts, and completely forgot about filling up my tank on the way home. Part of me is worried about making it back to work with my gas gauge firmly on "E", since I only have the vaguest notion of a gas station near the house.

It's very hot and I'm very tired. I made a resolution a few days ago to blog once everyday, regardless of how long the entry was. It could be "I learned I don't like potato sandwiches" or "My roommates eat sesame paste, which looks like chalky death" or whatever; there would be no standards because the point was to kickstart the mind into doing something that wasn't related to work. The standards are out the door.

Our cat was spayed several months ago but chi Yen, our maid/landlady is convinced she's pregnant.

No comments: